Celebrating 200K visitors!



    I’m so excited that I have finally reached this milestone. 200K blog hits! Yes, we have crossed 200K visits.

    I never thought when I started this blog in November, 2010 that I would have much to offer that people would appreciate so much. But today with more than 200,000 page views, more than 500 followers and several Likes and +1s the response to this blog has been nothing short of amazing. Now I have the added responsibility of contributing better code samples and better articles.

    At the end, I would  like to thank all visitors and members for making this blog successful. I am so happy to have readers such as you. Thank you all who have been reading. If you are a regular reader, or if you just dropped by today, do comment and tell me what you liked about the blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Where does Google get it's live traffic data from?

Geodesic Polyline

Ground Truth - How Google Builds Maps