I came across these simple yet wonderfully done illustrations based on the Google Maps Street style by Christoph Niemann - Illustrator for the Times Magazine. These illustrations are absolutely stunning show of creativity, design, execution and general beauty. All the illustrations show exactly how it is on the roads in New York. Sit back and enjoy the show.
Jquery Mobile - The next level of "Write Less, Do More" mantra of Jquery. Just recently, I started working on a project using the Jquery Mobile framework and just instantly fell in love with it! Jquery Mobile gives immense power and flexibility to developers and enables truly cross-platform and cross-browser and multi-device development. I have just loved it and have decided to share my knowledge with the readers of Spatial Unlimited . Jquery Mobile is a touch optimized web framework for smartphones and tablets. It's a unified, HTML5-based user interface system for all popular mobile device platforms, built on the rock-solid jQuery and jQuery UI foundation. Its lightweight code is built with progressive enhancement, and has a flexible, easily themeable design. This is one reason why I love Jquery Mobile. It is easily customizable - no head-ace of themeing; Jquery Mobile does it for you. Instead of wri...






















Good work...
ReplyDelete