Jquery Mobile - The next level of "Write Less, Do More" mantra of Jquery. Just recently, I started working on a project using the Jquery Mobile framework and just instantly fell in love with it! Jquery Mobile gives immense power and flexibility to developers and enables truly cross-platform and cross-browser and multi-device development. I have just loved it and have decided to share my knowledge with the readers of Spatial Unlimited . Jquery Mobile is a touch optimized web framework for smartphones and tablets. It's a unified, HTML5-based user interface system for all popular mobile device platforms, built on the rock-solid jQuery and jQuery UI foundation. Its lightweight code is built with progressive enhancement, and has a flexible, easily themeable design. This is one reason why I love Jquery Mobile. It is easily customizable - no head-ace of themeing; Jquery Mobile does it for you. Instead of wri...

Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments here...